Thursday, May 1, 2008

32 Weeks


Well, another week under our ever-expanding belts and good reports at the US today. My cervix is looking unchanged, perhaps even slightly longer than two weeks ago. So, all this rest is working! I had a lot of help this week from John of course, but also my Mom and Malia so that definitely helped me take it easy. The above US is a profile shot taken today - a little hard to make out, but the US tech said, "Oh, she is beautiful. What a profile?". I'll take her word for it. Malia has had Henry all morning. Thanks Mia - and here's a shot of two slide climbers at the park together a few days ago.

3 comments:

Heidi Bruch said...

Nothing but good news - I love it!!! It is all WORTH IT!! Love you!

Joia Poort said...

Yippee!! Fantastic news Liz! You're getting closer.

pati said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing your Ultrasound photo. I'm so thankful that John, your Mother and Malia are able to be there to help you. Cute photo of the boys on the slide.

Love, Pati