List of Tasks Meg and I Accomplished in 48 hours:
- deep clean of 2 bed/1 bath house that I'm pretty sure had not been cleaned since it was built in 1950.
- one toilet repair - check!
- one wooden looking ceiling fan dissasembled and put back together white. Yuck.
- laundrymat trip to wash couch slip covers.
- rotten and termite infested front door threshold replaced.
- new curtains bought, hemmed and hung for every window in the place.
- everything unpacked and put away (with the exception of a few boxes in the office - sorry we couldn't get to that Meg).
LIVING ROOM (before)
AND TO KELCEY
I know I am alot to put up with when I get into 48 hour remodel mode. You handled me well. You also impressed me with your oven pilot light adjustment and now I have no doubt that should Megan need another toilet kit replacement or front door threshold repair, you can deal and I won't need to fly out there. Enjoy your time together and thanks for putting up wth me!