PS. Anyone know how I can rotate a video to play right side up?
Friday, May 29, 2009
Thursday, May 28, 2009
- some landfill guilt (same reason we never bought a crib, highchair, or two of our carseats - thanks for the hand-me-downs Cristina, Ali, Katey, Pati et al.)
- how far cloth diapers have come
- Ali and Anna :)
- a really cool shop in Tacoma (Best Loved Baby on Proctor and S. 12th)
...we have made the switch. So far they seem easy to clean, pretty cute and best of all, the most comfortable thing Lucy has sported on her backside since birth. Don't worry Grandmas, I will ALWAYS have disposables on hand for our 'sitters'!
Monday, May 25, 2009
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Thursday, May 21, 2009
*Side Note: We would be happy to accept a more genlty used hot tub cover that the one below, if you have one laying around that happens to be about 83"x83" square. :) We can't even remove it compeltely anymore it is too heavy with water. Still adequate for a Henry sized swimmer though! Man do we love this place!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
- A walk to get coffee
- Stopped at the grocery store for formula, chips and sugar cereal
- Some gutter repair
- 1 crossword completed
- 5 puzzle pieces found their home
- 1/2 movie
- Time to make lunch
Such a good time here. We seem to be doing well at avoiding the rain. It follows just behind us on our walks and waits until we are inside to come down. Lucky. Hopefully I can post some pictures soon, but am working from Jack's computer today without a cable.