shutters and window box courtesy of Grandpa Mike
Friday, December 24, 2010
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
gluten-free goddess school and came up with these gems. Take that gluten!Long story shortened: We are not gluten-free over here. I volunteered to cater a children's party as an auction item, recipient ended up requesting gluten-free. I went to Trader Joe's and
Monday, December 20, 2010
We really enjoyed our "Winter Birthdays Dinner" at June in Madrona with all our Birthday Girls this year; Jamie, Courtney, Malia and Heidi...but with Heidi's Birthday on the 19th, she always suffers the wrath of my Holiday Haze as I missed calling her on her Birthday again this year, by about 12 hours. So sorry Heidi, I am a December deadbeat! I love you. And Ho Ho Ho Brady Family. I headed the giving tree family for St. Pat's lower grades this year. Our family had 2 parents and 7 children, and yes their last name really is Brady. Delivery set for 5 minutes from now, I will be a few minutes late in that too, but I don't think they will mind.
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Saturday, December 11, 2010
I'm sorry I forgot to buy you food again today and you had to eat a bagel and 12 dog biscuits for dinner.
I'm sorry I didn't let you out this morning until I got home from taking Henry to school.
I'm sorry for a lot of other things too Brodie, like your hair, picking up your poop and the way your breath has smelled since you turned about 7.
If I promise to buy you food tomorrow, will you call it even?
I do love you, you old, stinky, hairy dog. We all do.
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Friday, December 3, 2010
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Monday, November 22, 2010
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Sunday, November 7, 2010
- I have worn them out sufficiently on the streets of the Pearl, Downtown, NW 23rd, Sellwood, and Broadway shopping districts, being accused of hurring them along at a foot-aching pace.
- We've eaten fairly extroardinary lunches and dinners, complete with champagne at nearly every stop.
- We had drinks at a bar that I'm pretty sure was the spaceship enterprise where I ate a kobe meatball off the floor and watched people walk into mirrors: Departure at the Nines
- We watched a model play with a giant white boa at Lu Lu Lemon on Couch St.
- We sung along to "I am 16 going on 17" from the Sound of Music in the car on the way to pick up my highschool friend Danielle for dinner. She did not know what had hit her.
- We had dinner at the Best Italian restaurant: A Cena any of us have ever been to.
- We've eaten an entire box of vanilla wafers and package of black liccorice.
Monday, October 25, 2010
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Saturday, October 16, 2010
We lost to the amazon girls of t-town this morning, but all in all it was a good game. Our Coach is so amazing, all he said to the boys was "nice kick!" when we scored three consecutive goals for the other team. We're so happy to be Shamrocks! PS. That is Henry's friend Walter on the right who looks like he is giving the other team the bird. He just might be, I'll have to ask him at practice next week! :)