Videography courtesy of Mr. Kelcey Mead.
Monday, November 22, 2010
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Sunday, November 7, 2010
- I have worn them out sufficiently on the streets of the Pearl, Downtown, NW 23rd, Sellwood, and Broadway shopping districts, being accused of hurring them along at a foot-aching pace.
- We've eaten fairly extroardinary lunches and dinners, complete with champagne at nearly every stop.
- We had drinks at a bar that I'm pretty sure was the spaceship enterprise where I ate a kobe meatball off the floor and watched people walk into mirrors: Departure at the Nines
- We watched a model play with a giant white boa at Lu Lu Lemon on Couch St.
- We sung along to "I am 16 going on 17" from the Sound of Music in the car on the way to pick up my highschool friend Danielle for dinner. She did not know what had hit her.
- We had dinner at the Best Italian restaurant: A Cena any of us have ever been to.
- We've eaten an entire box of vanilla wafers and package of black liccorice.