Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Heidi and Ho Ho Ho Brady Family



We really enjoyed our "Winter Birthdays Dinner" at June in Madrona with all our Birthday Girls this year; Jamie, Courtney, Malia and Heidi...but with Heidi's Birthday on the 19th, she always suffers the wrath of my Holiday Haze as I missed calling her on her Birthday again this year, by about 12 hours.  So sorry Heidi, I am a December deadbeat!  I love you.  And Ho Ho Ho Brady Family. I headed the giving tree family for St. Pat's lower grades this year.  Our family had 2 parents and 7 children, and yes their last name really is Brady.  Delivery set for 5 minutes from now, I will be a few minutes late in that too, but I don't think they will mind.

3 comments:

Heidi Bruch said...

Laughing out loud at that photo of me! Wow. Obviously your forgiven. December is crazy and I feel like I celebrate all month. xoxoxo

Lisha said...

December babes are tough! Love both those shots but especially the second one of all the men at one end and all the sisters at the other! Cute! Happy Birthday all and great work on the haul for the Brady's Liz - you are amazing!

Meg said...

Happy Birthday (late) Heidi Cakes!!!!!!!