Monday, January 5, 2009

Congratulations Heather and Scott

Heather and Kenny
Colin, Paula & WalkerAmy and Walker
Hillary & JoeySorry Scott, didn't capture any good ones of you! :) Great fun at the Thompson/Bulloch wedding this weekend in Bend. Henry requested we "go to the wedding now?" for the three days leading up to the actual event. We didn't realize just how much fun he was planning on having. Young "wedding crasher"? He danced like he knew how and I'm so glad to have this triage of videos showing the stages of his first wedding "pick up".

Stage 1: Check out my moves Babe.

Stage 2: Who, me? That's cool, I knew it.

Stage 3: Uh Oh, I may have a "Stage 5 Clinger" on my hands.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS! I love it!
Great pictures of the family too :)
Wish we could have been there - especially to witness Henry the Crasher!

Heidi Bruch said...

Had me falling off the chair with teh stage 5 clinger!!! So glad you had your camera!!!

Lisha said...

Send it in Liz!! You will surely win the 10K Funniest Home video prize!! He's got the looks AND the moves - keep your eye on that one!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing the photos + video :). So wish we could have been there!