Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Duh


Like a dope, I washed my cell phone. I drove into Astoria today and after stopping at 2 Radio Shacks, I heard about a Sprint Store behind the McDonalds. Hm? The lady there helped me buy pro-rated insurance and file a claim. So, after about $25 spent and insurance doc. and proof of ID faxed I should be getting a refurbished version of my laundered phone. Sound to good to be true? Call for prayer to the cell-phone-Gods: please let this deal actually go through and help UPS swiftly deliver the new phone before we leave the beach!


And if any of you want me to have your numbers - I'll be taking them here: emcdougall@hotmail.com


Thanks all!

2 comments:

Heidi Bruch said...

So sorry, Lou!!! Frustrating! Anything you need me to bring that you forgot or anything? Let me know - Otherwise, see you tomorrow!

Liz said...

If you have a bath mat - bring that. I forgot mine and meant to buy one for the beach, but keep forgetting. I don't know if you use one, but it could make for a more liesurely bath for the girls if you have one. Can't wait to see you guys!!!