Sunday, August 9, 2009

"Tots by the Sea" Sweaters

Happy Sunday!
The sweater Lucy is wearing is from a vendor at the Astoria Sunday Market. These are the most beautiful, softest, most unique sweaters I have seen. I've gone to her booth every time I am there and because I can't chose one, I never leave with one. Tookie bought this one for Lucy as she felt the same way about this cool shop. Thanks Mom!

Carrie Hansen, "Tots by the Sea" felts these kids sweaters from 'recycled' adult sweaters and the result is "a good thing". totsbythesea@hotmail.com

Henry's coolness today is due to no one else but Henry. Rock on Hank.



1 comment:

Heidi Bruch said...

Darling sweater. Darling kids - Hen cracks me up! And you did not mention anything about whatever fancy thing you did to Luce's hair - darling!