Thursday, April 24, 2008

31 Weeks

No ultrasound today (even US techs need a vacation!), but we did get another good test result for fetal fibronectin which should buy us another 2 weeks of pregnancy as long as my cervix doesn't thin too much, which is why the bed rest order remains! I will have another ultrasound to check for that next Thursday. I am feeling good and Henry is really a good boy, easy going and actually provides me lots of needed entertainment during the day. He's gotten really good at getting things for himself, or bringing things to me etc. Really lucky he is so agreeable! I also had the pleasure of UPS coming today to bring the baby a special blanket I ordered for her. Aunt Jessica bought a similar one for Henry, which we used in the NICU and every day after. I have loved this blanket and thought our little girl deserved one of her very own.


2 comments:

Heidi Bruch said...

Yeah!! My prayers worked! Keep on keeping on with the bed rest! And lots of love to Henry - such a good little helper. Love Baby M's blanket! xoxo Heidi

Anonymous said...

Yay for girl versions!
What a great opportunity for Henry to learn his new big brother duties by helping you, Liz.

Love you guys!
Auntie Jessica