Saturday, April 26, 2008

Yeah Heidi!






This is what I sent off with Malia for Heidi this morning. She'll have opened it by now, so I won't be ruining the surprise. Missing her baby shower today has probably been the single hardest part of my house arrest or "modified" bed rest so far. I must have asked my doctor every appointment for the last 3 weeks if she felt I could go. Obviously, she didn't - thought there would be too many "stressors" for me there, wishing I could help serve people, wanting to welcome guests at the door, too many people and noise (which she tells me alone can bring on contractions-hmm) and lastly driving 45 minutes from my home and hospital. Luckily, I know Heidi understands, probably better than anyone else right now...as she is pregnant too and looking forward to a healthy full term baby herself. Well, here's to Heidi and Jon and thier soon-to-be daughter. What fun our girls will have! Love you Heidi!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable pieces you picked out Liz!
Heidi will love them!

Heidi Bruch said...

How lucky am I to have a friend like you?! Missed you to pieces at the shower and L-O-V-E-D the outfit - she may just be coming home from the hospital in it. I know you wanted to be there and you were in a certain way:-) Soon enough we will be introducing our girls to each other. xoxo Heidi

pakosta said...

leaving you some baby girl names:

my daughters are:
ava katherine &
savannah rose

i also love:
quinn
jade