Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Good Lighting





Ali and Simon were here last Sunday with Ali's long time pal Paolo. I sat from my perch and watched while the two of them worked thier magic and took some great new product photos for me. I'm updating my emilystreet web site to include some baby items I've been making for a while, but was lacking good photos. Lucky me, Paolo specializes in this type of photography and well, we all know Ali is just plain talented. So, thanks to those two! I can't wait to get the site up and going - should be another week or so. It was so fun to have Simon here again, he has grown at least a foot and was sporting a cool new rocket that he shared with Henry. Love Cousins!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so fun Liz - we love you :)

Anonymous said...

That was super fun. Can't wait until the summer clothesline photo shoot. I was telling Ali after we left that your product is so cool it photos itself :) Thanks for letting me be a part of it !